Rechargeable High Vis Safety Vest with LED Turn Light and Wireless Remote
The ultimate safety gear when riding day or night!
Either you ride a bicycle, an electric scooter or unicycle, this is a MUST HAVE when it comes to safety on the road!
UNIQUE 5 LIGHT MODES ACCESSIBLE FROM THE REMOTE
Visibility: This LED vest allows fellow motorists to see in which direction you are turning well in advance. High visibility keeps you safe during the day and night and in all weather conditions. It is a vital tool for preventing accidents and keeping you safe.
More effective than reflectors: LED warning lights are extremely visible and much more effective than reflectors and plain bright-colored clothing. You can wear them in the dark, and even during the day for maximum visibility and safety.
Not just for cyclists: This vest is great for those riding bicycles as well as for motorcyclists, and also for runners and even construction crews working along the road.
Easy to Operate: The LED lights can be changed with the help of a wireless remote that you can attach to your handlebars for easy operation. Press buttons to indicate that you're turning right, left, straight or stopping so other drivers can be aware of your presence on the road and know when you are about to make a turn.
- Comfortable: The reflective LED vest has elastic adjustable straps with a buckle designed for convenient wear and can fit anybody. It is made of soft, comfortable, and waterproof polyester material. You can also wear it over a jacket.
- Size: 25 x 25 cm
- Material: Nylon
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Characteristics: Lighting, warning, security
- Light System: Activated by remote control
- Lighting Signs: Forward, left, right, stop
- Controlling distance: 3m
- Transmitter battery: 2 x CR2032 ( included )
- Transmitter shell material: ABS
- Transmitter waterproof grade: IPX-5
- Receiver battery: 600mAh lithium battery ( working for about 24 hours - full charged )
All our products have a 2 years warranty from date of purchase (terms and conditions apply)